Take-A-Break Child Care Center provides care for children birth to 14 years of age. It is a community based program open to all families in the Battle Creek area. It was established to provide quality care to children of parents who need:
- Weekday care for infants, toddlers and/or Preschool children
(6am - 6pm).
- A Daily Preschool program.
- GSRP (Great Start Readiness Program)
- Before and after-school care.
- Occasional drop-in care (a few hours a month) to search for employment or to keep appointments.
- Short term care while a parent is ill or caregiver is on vacation.
- Respite care (those needing a healthy break.)
415 28th St. S
Battle Creek, MI 49015
Take-A-Break Child Care is a program of the Family Enrichment Center, a non-profit organization serving Calhoun County of Michigan. We exist to fill the gaps of the child welfare system by providing training, support, mentoring and services to all families, with an emphasis on adoptive, foster and kinship families. We are a program delivery partner of the United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region.